This statement sets out our policy for the use and holding of information that is provided by or obtained from you. All such information is referred to in this statement as ‘personal information’.
This policy applies to all websites owned and operated by Skillsearch and not to other websites to which we may provide links.
By using this website and/or providing personal information you are indicating your consent to our obtaining personal information from you and to the holding, and use of the personal information that is provided by or obtained from you in accordance with this policy.
Holding and use of personal information
The personal information that is provided by or obtained from you is used and/or held by us for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you in accordance with this policy;
- in connection with recruitment services and products;
- to inform you of new features and promotions on websites owned and operated by Skillsearch
- to enhance your experience of websites owned and operated by Skillsearch by identifying your personal preferences
If you use our ‘tell a friend’ facility you will need to provide us with your friend’s email address. This information is used to send a single email to your friend inviting them to visit this website. Once the message is sent, the email address provided is removed from our system, it is not stored for any further use.
Changes to personal information
If you wish to change or update your personal details you may do so online in the registered candidate section of this website. If you would like to remove all or any of your personal details from our database you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– See more at: http://www.skillsearch.com/privacy/#sthash.hgVVtpQ6.dpuf