We are looking for someone to join a software development team who has solid experience as a Ruby on Rails developer. This is a senior position, so you would love this role if you have commercial experience running production workflows at scale.
We are looking for someone that…
· ... has experience with complex software builds and full lifecycle development and support, across multiple roles
· ... has a clear understanding of the concepts of MVC, REST and JSON
· ... has a borderline unhealthy love affair with Docker (you'll be in good company!)
· ... is comfortable with DevOps principles and practices
· ... can integrate multiple data sources and databases into one coherent system
· ... couldn't possibly live without Git
· ... can find your way around AWS (ECS, EC2, S3, IoT, SQS, SNS, et al)
· ... loves solving problems as a team
If you feel that you are an upbeat self-starter and you like the sound of this role so far then get in touch with Tom for more details
Are you looking to move up in or move into the digital sector? Whether you have been working in the sector for years or are just trying to break into it, make sure you read our Career Advice.
- Posted by Lucy Rowland at 3:52pm on 04/07/2017Say hello to our mischievous little mascot... who we'd like YOU to name! We're very excited to be introducing you to the newest and youngest member of our Skillsearch family. So excited, in fact, that we have decided to award the winner of our mascot-naming compet...