This is a full time, on site role based in Helsinki, Finland with a well-established games studio. Currently developing a new cross-platform sequel to an already hugely successful games series.
They’re looking for a great character artist who is also experienced enough in 3D modelling to turn their hand to asset creation or in game architecture.
- Creation of 3D models of human characters, outfits and gear
- Work alongside with Lead 3d and Concept Artists to help transform unique concepts into high quality visuals
- Integrating and troubleshooting assets into a game engine
- 3+ years’ experience in creating game art
- Experience in creating high quality 3D models and a portfolio that shows it
- Professional level skills in industry standard 3D software
Are you looking to move up in or move into the digital sector? Whether you have been working in the sector for years or are just trying to break into it, make sure you read our Career Advice.
- Posted by Lucy Rowland at 3:52pm on 04/07/2017Say hello to our mischievous little mascot... who we'd like YOU to name! We're very excited to be introducing you to the newest and youngest member of our Skillsearch family. So excited, in fact, that we have decided to award the winner of our mascot-naming compet...