Back-end Developer (Ruby)
My client, that develops video games is on the lookout for a talented Back End Developer with significant Ruby on Rails development experience to join their Online Development team. Working as an integral part of the Back-end team you will provide the business with user and player related services in a diverse and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will need strong, commercially proven experience developing APIs following proven patterns and coding styles and will be expected to work as part of an agile team maintaining the operation of the different platforms and building out new features. They will also be expected to participate in architectural design and planning, as well as contributing to the ongoing documentation of the project and providing support for the other teams using the platform.
Professional experience in the following areas:
· Developing applications using Ruby/Elixir
· Working with RESTful APIs
· Authentication systems
· Microservice Architecture
· Modern source control and version management systems, including git
· Simple Database design and operation
· Development within a Linux environment
If you feel that you are an upbeat self-starter and you like the sound of this role so far then get in touch with Tom for more details
Are you looking to move up in or move into the digital sector? Whether you have been working in the sector for years or are just trying to break into it, make sure you read our Career Advice.
- Posted by Lucy Rowland at 3:52pm on 04/07/2017Say hello to our mischievous little mascot... who we'd like YOU to name! We're very excited to be introducing you to the newest and youngest member of our Skillsearch family. So excited, in fact, that we have decided to award the winner of our mascot-naming compet...