A world renowned studio are looking for a Graphics Programmer to join them at their headquarters in Leeds to work on an exciting title for several platforms. This will involve working with the Lead Programmer and Lead Artists to highlight, plan and implement graphics updates across a variety of areas such as VFX, lighting, post processing and optimisation for multiple platforms.
- Practical and demonstrable professional experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on PC or current-gen consoles
- Good working knowledge of C++ and shader languages (HLSL, GLSL or similar)
- Experience debugging and optimising shader code (HLSL, GLSL or similar)
- Knowledge of optimisation techniques/approaches
- Excellent communication skills, being able to explain technical solutions clearly and concisely
- Proven record of working with a mixed discipline team
- Experience of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity3D
- Experience working on multi-platform titles
- Knowledge of at least one console platform (Xbox One, PS4)
Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits package on offer as well as relocation assistance.
Are you looking to move up in or move into the digital sector? Whether you have been working in the sector for years or are just trying to break into it, make sure you read our Career Advice.
- Posted by Lucy Rowland at 3:52pm on 04/07/2017Say hello to our mischievous little mascot... who we'd like YOU to name! We're very excited to be introducing you to the newest and youngest member of our Skillsearch family. So excited, in fact, that we have decided to award the winner of our mascot-naming compet...