Oracle Job Specialists
Skillsearch has been actively recruiting technical Oracle specialists since 2007. In that time we have successfully placed permanent and temporary Oracle professionals in the following Development areas across the whole of Europe and occasionally beyond:
- Oracle PL/SQL, Forms & Reports, 10g/11g/12c
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle SOA Suite, Weblogic Servers
- SQL Performance tuning, Java
- Oracle Cloud Applications
Our continued success comes from the ability to adapt to the latest Oracle Technology trends and effectively source the best active Oracle professionals and we have the testimonials to back that up! If you wish to benefit from our experiences as a client or as a candidate then do not hesitate to Go to the Specialists
Having been an Oracle Recruitment Consultant with Skillsearch Technology for over 5 years, Mark has the experience to deliver the best matching candidates quickly and professionally. His knowledge of the fast moving world of Oracle is extensive and enables him to deliver correctly skilled professionals into the latest projects and development lifecycles. Mark is also a proud Father, amateur Cricketer and past-life footballer (agri-cultured left foot). Oh and he hates Seagulls – which is unfortunate seeing as he lives in Brighton. He also has a great giggle – if you talk to him on the phone, please do make him laugh.
Contact Mark about UK and EU contract, permanent, functional, technical and managerial recruitment in all Oracle Recruitment and associated technologies.
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...
Skillsearch’s nominated charity for 2016 is Special Effect – using technology to enhance the quality of life of people with physical disabilities.
find out more