We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join the in-house tech team at a Global Music Community in London!
You will be contributing to the company’s growth by delivering an excellent end-to-end events management platform, the public website, and tools to build deeper engagement, as well as supporting other members of the development team.
Skills & Experience
· At least 3 years’ experience in software engineering, software design or/and architecture
· Good working knowledge of AWS and devops deployment
· Provide tech leadership and mentoring within the team
· Have a wide and deep knowledge of software engineering and core web technologies
If you feel that you are an upbeat self-starter with a passion for music and you like the sound of this role so far then get in touch with Tom for more details
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...