Ruby on Rails Developer – 4-month contract!
I am currently working with the United Nations in Rome, that requires the help of a Ruby on Rails developer on a 4-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a very exciting project
· Good knowledge of enterprise patterns, object oriented design patterns and programming techniques
· Knowledge of major Agile Project Management techniques (Scrums, XP, etc.)
· Experience in reading and writing main UML diagrams
· Knowledge of GIT versioning systems
Proven track record in the following technologies:
· Databases: CouchDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server
· Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Linux, Windows
Location – Rome
Rate – up to €500 per day
Start – ASAP
Please give me a call on 01273 287007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...