We are looking for a PeopleSoft HCM Web Developer who's role will involve PeopleSoft Portal implementation (Interaction Hub), implementing new Query's and Web Services based on Query's and supporting/correcting during the testing and UAT phase.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Knowledge in PeopleSoft 9.x
- Knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 would be an advantage
- Proven competence with People Tools 8.5x
- Competence People Tools 8.54 would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...