This is a full time, on site role based in Helsinki, Finland with a well-established games studio. Currently developing a new cross-platform sequel to an already hugely successful games series.
They’re looking for a great character artist who is also experienced enough in 3D modelling to turn their hand to asset creation or in game architecture.
- Creation of 3D models of human characters, outfits and gear
- Work alongside with Lead 3d and Concept Artists to help transform unique concepts into high quality visuals
- Integrating and troubleshooting assets into a game engine
- 3+ years’ experience in creating game art
- Experience in creating high quality 3D models and a portfolio that shows it
- Professional level skills in industry standard 3D software
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...