An opportunity at one of Europe’s top AAA Gaming Studios has opened for an experienced Lead Artist to join.
You will be developing high end visual content (characters, environments, props, FX, lighting, etc.). You will be delivering large volumes of high quality art assets while consistently striving for improvements in visuals, tools, process and workflow.
You will have the opportunity to work on award-winning, celebrated titles and be responsible for a team of world-class artists, working to drive efficiency, guide junior team members and deliver to challenging deadlines within a fast-paced AAA studio environment.
- You should have 4-5 years games industry background (preferably at a Lead level)
- Have worked on 1-2 shipped AAA titles
- Have a versatile portfolio of high-quality art assets
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Experience in Maya, Substance Painter and Designer and Zbrush preferable
- Thorough understanding of art production process
- Create and maintain content creation guides
- Highly organized
If this sounds of interest and you are looking for a step up or sideways into a leadership position within a successful studio, please apply together with your up to date portfolio.
Interviews are ongoing and sponsorship/relocation can be offered for all applicants.
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...