Workday Global Test Manager
£500+ a day
T +44 (0)1273 287 007
We are looking for a Workday Test Manager with experience of Managing in a Global Test Environment
You will be responsible for:
- Designing the Test Plan (Test Strategy, Requirement Analysis/impact, Test cases/Use Cases/Global Scenarios).
- Co-ordinate closely with Development release manager to understand different releases.
- Define various test strategies for different releases within a project.
- Following up and posting the changes Workday rules in the community.
- Setting up and following up on the Integration testing for various internal releases.
- Setting up the SIT Frameworks
- Setting up UAT Framework
Back to previous page
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...