As a Client Director you will be the common link between project scoping during the sales process and delivery of the services which are sold. You will be actively involved in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating effort to complete the implementation.
You will own the customer relationship, oversee all delivery and make sure the project is staffed with the right team.
- Broad and deep HCM functional experience
- Ideally you’ve played a role in an HR Organization
- Strong consulting experience in an implementation environment; Ideally you’ve done some HR effectiveness consulting
- One year Workday experience (you can get that with us)
- Strong project management experience, Workday or ERP projects preferred
- Strong implementation experience
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...