This is a fixed-term contract and requires somebody based in London, Barcelona or Stockholm.
We are currently looking for a HRIS Specialist with experience in Workday and strong business process configuration skills with knowledge in the advanced compensation, talent and security modules within Workday.
- Understanding and assessing all system´s security as part of new projects and any change request you implement
- Owns support queries with Workday both logging and resolving
- Maintain data integrity in system by running regular audits, error monitoring
- Setting up and monitoring bi-annual Performance Review process according to specification provided by the Talent team. Working closely with the Talent team to further develop the process and suggest improvements where necessary. Main point of contact for support while the process is in progress.
- Setting up bi-annual compensation review process (shared participation) according to specification provided by the Compensation & Benefits team. Configuring process, setting up security, testing and providing support while the process in progress.
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...