Working for a leading indie mobile studio in the heart of Cologne, Germany, this studio is known for its fun office environment, awesome game titles and expert talent in the industry! As part of a small team with a strong belief and a true startup style, they avoid unnecessary bureaucracy and have flat hierarchies.
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience creating user interfaces and/or artwork for the web, mobile applications or video games. An outstanding body of work demonstrating UI solutions.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with regard to colour theory, layout and typography with a sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies and design psychology.
- Experience using Unity
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience in conducting UX research.
- Animation skills
Your CV is the fundamental marketing tool used to make a compelling and lasting impression
Find out more
- Posted by Adam Leaver at 2:52pm on 01/07/2016Over the past few months, Workday has continued to add new functionality to its products while consolidating its business operations; Skillsearch’s Workday specialist Adam Leaver examines what the recent developments mean for contractors working within the Goliath’s ecosystem. It was news tha...