Are you a Unity Game Developer?
Do you live to play and develop video games?
My client is a successful mobile indie game studio and they looking for a strong unity programmer who would work with client-side and server-side programmers to make awesome multi-platform games. You’re not restricted to only develop avatars or chats; you get to design the whole game, with the support of artists, sound and UI guys.
● Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
● 2+ years commercial experience with Unity and C#
● 5+ years game programming – you know all best practices
● Proficiency in both 2D and 3D game development
● Ability to interface with RESTful HTTP data services for authentication, player data, etc.
● Experience providing cross-device solutions that address performance, reliability, security, and scalability issues
● Implementing analytics into a game
● Having launched one or more titles on iOS, Android, or Web
● Knowledge and expertise in making networked multiplayer games is an asset, but not required;
Photon or uLink is a plus
Dean is our international man of travel, having grown up in South Africa with a Portuguese family, and focuses on placing developers outside of the UK. He has first-hand experience moving around the globe which means he is one of the best people to go to if you’re looking to make a move yourself. He also came to recruitment from working in property so can give advice on that side too!