Senior Graphics Programmer
Here is your chance to join a top studio, highly-regarded by their staff. You would be working on AAA titles and become part of a leading audio software engineering team in the UK.
Your day-to-day work would be comprised of:
- Developing and enhancing both new and existing graphics technologies (shaders, lighting, shadows, etc) in addition.
- Cooperating with the programming team with the integration of graphics technologies, identify extentions to it and assist in the improvement of it.
- Working collaboratively to grow the next-gen graphics pipeline, including modern lighting and rendering techniques.
- Keeping up with advancements made in graphics technology that are made across the other studios and;
- Facilitating the implementation and sharing of those new techniques.
Experience and Skills:
Tags: Graphics Programmer, Graphics Developer, Graphics Engineer, Senior Graphics Programmer, Senior Graphics Developer, Senior Graphics Engineer, Graphcis rendering jobs, rendering programmer, rendering engineer, rendering developer, Senior renderer, game engine graphics programmer, C++ graphics engineer, C++ graphics developer, C++ Graphics programmer, Shader programmer, shader developer, shader engineer, console graphics, game graphics.
Looking to your next passion project? Joe works with developers of all kinds and will only settle for the best. With his own passions he’s reached incredible heights, being grade 8 in drums and fluent in Russian so he understands how to help you excel and get to the top of your game. Only one Achilles heel though – he can’t eat cheese! How does he cope?!